A True Partnership For Your Business Success
As a key player in the competitive automotive industry, you need a technology business partner that understands your industry and can provide a single solution to your business needs. Introducing the Navision Automotive Alliance, a revolutionary new concept in business productivity. The Navision Automotive Alliance seamlessly combines the award-winning skills of five acknowledged leaders in the technology industry with one singular focus: Helping today’s automotive suppliers increase business success and profitability through highquality, cost-effective technologies. Our technology solution is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and is designed to provide the powerful information you need to operate more efficiently, streamline business processes, and respond quickly to market demands and unforeseen changes. When you call on the expertise of the Navision Automotive Alliance, you benefit from:
• Deep industry knowledge and an understanding of your business: Collectively, we have more than 115 years of experience serving the automotive industry. We understand your unique needs and challenges and can speak your language. That means we spend less time learning about your business and more time helping you succeed at it.
• A single solution…from a single provider: By bringing together the power of five dedicated technology providers, we can provide the solution you need—when you need it. When you call on Navision Automotive Alliance, you receive a single solution from a single solution provider and with a single point of contact.
• The most competitive, integrated product in the industry: Our Microsoft Dynamics NAV-based solution is developed exclusively for use in the automotive supplier industry. And it’s built on familiar Microsoft technologies that your employees use every day, which means less time dedicated to training and more time dedicated to productive work.
• No assembly required: When you call on the Navision Automotive Alliance, we handle everything—from businessneed evaluation and software implementation to system integration and deployment. And we back it up with high-quality, expert technical support. Put the Alliance to Work for You! Find out how you can benefit from the power of the Navision Automotive Alliance and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
KEY BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV FROM NAVISION AUTOMOTIVE ALLIANCE:
• Supply-and demand chain transparency by synchronizing demand data with supplier and production availability.
• Enable multiple release accounting styles to integrate and support many different OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and suppliers.
• Realtime production scheduling enables your employees to react quickly and keep costs low.
• Enable lean manufacturing processes, making it easy for your employees to work with your systems, not around them.
• Streamline operations on the shop floor, in research and development, administration, product lifecycle management, and customer service by automating processes and integrating project, customer, and financial information.
• Control processes from start to finish by enabling you to improve tracking and easily retrieve critical data.
CUSTOMER PRAISE, “Honda gave suppliers a 30-day window to achieve 97% compliancy with ASNs (advanced ship notifications). We met the obligation with 99%-plus accuracy and ahead of schedule.” “In areas where EDI (electronic data interchange) to production scheduling, shipping, billing, and ASNs took 14 employees, we have dropped to seven with more accuracy than we had with the additional employees.” “As our inventory levels dropped, we realized the other benefits of lean manufacturing. Expedites and premium freight, unplanned overtime, and other cost reductions were soon realized.” “The system’s fully integrated EDI is by far the best I’ve ever seen. Customer requirements are automatically fed into the order processing application and updated throughout the entire system.”
THE POWER OF FOUR WORKING FOR YOU
The Navision Automotive Alliance combines the expertise of four Microsoft-certified developers, value-added resellers, and integrated software vendors into one seamless enterprise with a focus on your success.
AIM Computer Solutions Inc. Fraser, Mich., U.S.A. www.aimcom.com
Eximas Corp. Toronto, Ont., Canada www.eximas.net
Integrated Software Systems Inc. Novi, Mich., U.S.A. www.integratedsoftwaresys.com
Team Technology Inc. Matthews, N.C., U.S.A. www.teamt.com